In legal cases, the final outcome depends on numerous factors: current legislation, the facts and how they are presented in court, along with the skill, knowledge and strategy of the lawyer.
In complex cases, different variables are at play, and knowing how to manage them is something that a lawyer must excel at. It is absolutely necessary to work with an experienced lawyer with specialized knowledge and powerful negotiation skills who his capable of implementing the right strategy.
Jay A. White provides international legal services and attention, personalized support for personal and family matters, and a highly qualified, bilingual team.
- All consultations are confidential and governed by the laws that regulate attorney-client privilege.
- Once you become a client of Jay A. White, your current situation will be analyzed in depth to define the possible solutions and optimal strategy. Jay A. White and his team will use their innumerable resources and do all that is necessary to resolve the case in the best possible manner.
- It is not necessary to visit the law offices in person. Jay A. White and the members of his team are available to travel should the client so require.
- Residents of Colombia may opt to pay in their country as the firm of Jay A. White is one of the few U.S. firms to hold banking privileges in Colombia.
- Offices and experts in Colombia and Honduras.
- Bilingual English/Spanish team that can communicate with Spanish-speaking clients without the need for a translator.
- Jay A. White’s team is trained to deal with personal and family matters if the client is in custody. In constant contact with the defendant and his or her family, White or another member of the team can visit the family in the country where they are currently located.
- Team of experts in the United States adept at managing extradition, drug trafficking, money laundering, conspiracy, and asset forfeiture cases.
- In-depth understanding of the process of such cases, the team includes former employees of the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL).
- Mitigation specialists to defend the character of the defendant in court. Personal character has gained importance due to recent rulings by the Supreme Court that signify more autonomy for judges in passing judgment.
- Lawyers in the United States, Columbia, and Honduras.
- Legal assistants
- Legal writers